The effectiveness of business partnership to the marketing of home industry products

Deni Kamaludin Yusup

Resumen


The aim of this study is to analyze the effectiveness of business partnerships and co-branding on the marketing of home industry products in franchise companies. This study also uses a descriptive quantitative approach with a sample of 20 franchise companies. The results of the determination test showed 52.4%, while the remainder was 47.6%. Similarly, the beta coefficient test results on the business partnership variable are 0.364, while the co-branding variable is 0.289. In conclusion, business partnerships and co-branding partially and simultaneously have a positive and significant effect on the marketing of home industry products in franchise companies

Palabras clave


Business, Partnership, Co-Branding, Marketing, Franchise

Texto completo:

PDF


Universidad del Zulia /Venezuela/ opción/ revistaopcion@gmail.com /ISSN: 1012-1587/ ISSNe 2477-9385


Licencia de Creative Commons
Este obra está bajo una licencia de Creative Commons Reconocimiento-NoComercial-CompartirIgual 3.0 Unported.